Google drive is an online storage service launched by Google.Inc for their users where you can perform many actioins like making spreadsheets, form, documents and create presentation. And google drive has more than 230 million active who used this on daily basis. Google drive also best for office work provide facility to do office work or save office data online.
In google drive, you can save maximum 15 GB data free if you need more storage than you can buy packages like 100 GB for 1.99$, 1 TB 9.99$, 10 TB 99.99$, 20 TB 199.99$ and 30 TB 299.99$ (TB means Terabyte) even you can cancel your package any time and get your money back.
New version of Google drive 2.1.4 apk available for android device but read this app's feature first
- Share your documents online with others
- Edit or create your presentation or spreadsheets
- Store your important data till 15 GB
- View PDF documents and videos
- Open high format file in seconds
- Save your data at one place with maximum storage capacity
- View files in different formats including .DOC, .XLS and .XLSX, .MPEG4, .MOV, .AVI, .CSS, .HTML, .PHP, .CPP, .PSD, .PSF, .AL and .PAGES.